The Return to the Land Anthology focuses on the practices, people and adventure of modern day homesteading.
From permaculture and organic farming to animal husbandry, our authors share they tips and stories from surviving to thriving by living off the land.
Author allowed 1-chapter with 2,000 words in length to equip and empower readers.
· Author’s bio, headshot and contact information will be included in the book.
· Author’s name will be shared on the back cover of the print book.
· Book will be available in a Kindle, Print and Audible Format.
· Full-scale Best-Selling Visibility Campaign for the book, all authors, and it will result in a guaranteed Best-Selling Status for the book.
· Global Distribution of the print book to over 40,000 retailers and libraries
· Opportunity to purchase copies of the print book and journal at a special discounted rate.
Space Limited to 30-authors